We use cookies to personalize content and to analyze our traffic. Please decide if you are willing to accept cookies from our website.
Your questions, answered.
The validity period of a student visa is often matched with the duration of your proposed studies. For example, a person who will undertake a Master's program that is expected to be finished in 2 years will also get a student visa that will last 2 years.
The short answer is, Yes! You may be eligible to work while holding a Student Visa as long as you meet all the other requirements specified in the work conditions.
The answer to this depends on the type of visa that you are currently holding. If your partner can include you as their spouse or de facto, you will be eligible for full work rights.
our stories

Success Stories

our testimonials

What our students say about us

Your dreams, our mission! Start your journey with us today.

Copyright © ELCID Migration 2021. All Rights Reserved